This pack has been created to support young people who are getting ready to transfer from Secondary School to Further Education (College, 6th form, Apprenticeship, Work). The booklet, which they can be encouraged to complete as independently as possible, will support them to achieve the following outcomes:
- To develop an awareness of the differences and similarities between secondary school and college/6th form/ apprenticeship/ work
- To develop confidence in making new friends
- To develop independent organisational and time management skills
- To develop skills required to work as part of a team
- To develop independent problem-solving and self-help skills
Click on the link above to download the pack of resources.